Friday, 1 June 2012

Imperfections

Life is unfair.
Face it.

I used to think that my life sucked.
I used to feel that, there is nobody in this world i could rely on.
Nobody that loved me, or cared about me.
Until the people i loved, slowly left me one by one, then i began to cherish.

Things before us, we often take for granted. How true.
I've taken the million chances my parents has given me and not changed a single bit.
Yes, i may be different from before.
But that's what the situations in life has made me.
Decisions i had to make, that i often make wrong.

Now, i don't think my life sucked as bad as before.
I've a complete family. I've sufficient money to live on.
I've got everything anyone could have possibly wanted.

What more can i ask for?

Yes, it's never enough. But things i do not have now, i will get it later.
When i start to make my own money instead of using my parents hard-earned cash.

The riches of this world have blinded humanity.
Greed is the word.
True, money makes the world go round.
Money can get you things that make you happy.
But that happiness is temporary. What happens next?

Being rich is one thing, boasting about it is another.
I really hate those people who flaunt their money around.
They are major turn offs and people i seriously want to punch.

If these people aren't bad enough, wait till you hear this.
Some "brothers" in your life, put that word "bro" on their mouth forever
& without meaning it.
I've experienced it countless of times but i've always gave chances.

Now, there is only one group of friends i really consider brothers.
You know who you are. :)

True friends like those are hard to find.
Learn to differentiate those that will stick by you and those that will betray you.
I've learnt to not trust people that easily
& that's because of some people that made use of the trust i had in them.

"Nobody's perfect. Everyone has their own flaws. That includes me & you."

No comments:

Post a Comment