Thursday, 19 July 2012

Collide with Loneliness



você pode sentir o meu solidão?



Some times, all you want to do is shout everything that's in your heart out.
Yet, you can't.
In my previous post, i set targets i wanted to achieve in my academics. But it looks like it's not going to work out. :/

Tomorrow will be my ILT paper, i've studied using evercy last bit of brain cells i've remaining but nothing goes in. I'm not the least prepared to fail it. It's my core module and it's worth 6 credits. Missing my presentation due to my own fault was already bad enough.
Now this?

But who can i blame? Nobody. But myself.

I've friends. I've family. I've every basic thing a human would need.
But something is definitely lacking in my life. Something very important.
And it's just so important that i don't realize what that is.
I need to find that out.
Because if i don't, this is definitely going to haunt me for a few more weeks, months, or maybe for the rest of this year. I don't know how well my brain is going to remember this.
Hopefully, God will be with me. I still hold that little faith in God.

I still hold a little of that belief..

Sports & Wellness first thing in the morning tomorrow and we're swimming.
Well, i'm definitely not going into the water. I'm either studying for my ILT, or i'll hit the gym.
This is still a short post after all. Apologies. :/
I promise, once i have settled every little thing that stressed me out, i'll be back with interesting stories to share! :)



Sidetrack,
Go Radio's new album "Close the Distance" will be out this September 18th!
I'm so excited for their new release! After all, it's GO RADIO.
Here's a preview to one of their tracks to their new album, "Collide". Hope you enjoy! :)


(Go Radio - Collide; Close The Distance)

Well, that's all from me today! Have a good rest! Goodnight! :)




Follow me on Twitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment